Pagina's

Thursday, April 10, 2014

This song is soooo me!

I can totally relate to a lot of things. On one day I can listen to 20 songs and feel like I relate to at least 5 of them. Something about the past, something about the future, something about whatever. I guess I like the feeling of "aaaaah she feels the same way! She got cheated on as well yeaaah" or "omg she loves Vodka, so do I". 

So recently, and I dont know why I never heard about this girl before I foud out about "Lucy Spraggan". But hey better late than never! Cause this girl, hold on... She sings my mind!! With a few differences. Two of my favorite songs are the tourist and mountains. Probably cause they're a bit travel related ;-)

When I listen to the song mountains I feel like im on that mountain! "When an old lady comes and sits next to me
Says, "Next birthday I'll be 83
I fell in love with the world when I was 24
I've lived in Mexico, Columbia and Ecuador
Sat next to the Taj Mahal
While the sun was rising
Spent a year in Australia
Chasing the horizon
So take your guitar and do what you have to do."
She said, "I know what you're scared of.
I used to feel it too.
You're not scared of climbing mountains.
You're scared that you can't make them move.""

And here's a part of the tourist I just love:
"She said she hated tourists
But she wanted to travel the world.
Said the best things in life were free
And then worked all day to feed herself.
She said you never know what you got until it's gone
And she complained about the rain like she'd never seen the sun.
She said good things come to those who wait
And then she waited four hours for a cancelled train.
She said:
You try and catch me
I'll never stop running.
With a pound in my pocket and my life inside a bag.
You try and catch me
I know where I'm going
I'll be half way round the world before you even know I'm gone
She said I'm moving on." 

Just check out the album "join the club" and see if you can join the "omgggg this is so me-club". 



No comments:

Post a Comment